- The Old Shepherd's Bush Market is currently undergoing a redevelopment (more on that here) so the stalls are currently trading in a temporary pop-up market.
- As well as the traders offering clothes and accessories, textiles and fresh produce, there are plenty of local stores nearby, and several businesses trade out of the railway arches.
- Monday-Saturday, 9am-6pm
- Made famous by Hugh Grant's downtrodden trudge through the seasons in Notting Hill, Portobello Road Market is open Monday-Saturday with different specialities each day (fruit and veg, fashion, new and second hand goods), and on each stretch of the mile-long market.
- Saturday, however, is the main day, as the famous antiques market takes over the busy streets.
- Kew Village Market sees local streets closed to traffic as over 35 stalls sell artisan foods (bread and cheese), meat, fish, game, as well as locally made arts and craft products. Forthcoming dates are on the website.
- First Sunday of the month, 10am-2pm
- Capital Carboot is an indoor and outdoor car boot sale taking place throughout the year, with plenty of different vendors every week.
- Entry fee applies.
- Every Sunday, 11.30am-2.30pm
- The Sunday Market at Wembley Park offers food, fashion, homewares, electrical goods and more.
- Once a month there's also an arts, antiques and vintage market.
- Every Sunday, 10am-4pm
- Kingston Ancient Market takes place in the historical location of Market House, and offers plenty of heritage to go with it; Webster's fishmongers has had a stall at the market since 1866.
- Expect fresh fruit and vegetables as a variety of other high quality food stalls.
- Monday-Saturday, 9am-5pm