- Covent Garden's floral heritage has moved south west to New Covent Garden Market. Mainly open to the wholesale fruit, vegetable and flower trade.
- Entry is free to anyone arriving on foot.
- Being a trade market, it's one for early birds; the fruit and veg market is open midnight-6am, whilst flowers are sold 4am-10am. Monday-Saturday
- Just around the corner from the Cutty Sark lies Greenwich Market with over 120 stalls
- Tuesdays, Thursday and Fridays are the days to go if you're into antiques and collectables. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and weekends specialise in arts and crafts. Plenty of independent shops surround the market.
- Every day, 10am-6pm
- Bermondsey Antiques Market is popular with antique traders and the general public, with many stallholders offering years of expertise. Every Friday, 6am-2pm.
- At the same location, Bermondsey Square,Bermondsey Farmer's Market offers fresh, organic and seasonal produce, from vegetables to seafood. Every Saturday, 10am-2pm