Here are a few examples:
- What is the deal on holidays?
- How long is the lunch break?
- Can I see the break room?
- Can I bring my dog to work?
- Will I have to take a drug test?
- Does this company monitor internet usage?
- How late can I be to work without getting fired?
- How many sick days can employees take in a year?
- How many warnings do you get before you are fired?
We're not saying some of these questions aren't valid or important, just that there's a time and place to bring them up and you have to consider what kind of impression they could leave the interviewer with.
If you feel like you have to ask a question like one of the above, make sure you explain why you're asking it to avoid giving off the wrong idea!