With 2 of our office team and plenty more of you heading off to Glastonbury this weekend, here's our definitive list of what to take to survive a festival.
- Loo Roll: Take twice as much as you think you need. Trust us on this one.
- Tent & Sleeping Bag: Don’t get too attached to these - they'll return home covered in graffiti and smelling of other people’s wee.
- Pain killers: Necessary every morning to ensure you can actually get up and see some bands after a bit too much illegal substance experimentation the night before. Not that you’d do that.
- Wet wipes: These are you showers in a small, portable bag. Medicated ones will come in handy for keeping your hands clean too.
- Wellies a.k.a. Gum Boots: If you take them, it’ll be sunny. If you don’t, it’ll chuck it down and you’ll be living in mud for a weekend. It's England after all.
- Deodorant: Because you won’t shower.
- Fancy Dress: So you don't end up spending £15 on a neon jester's hat once you’re there.
- Mac in a sack: Folds up small. Obviously, it won’t rain if you bring one.
- Glow sticks: For drunken moshing. Warning: Do not break open and apply to skin, as this hurts... A lot!
- Flag: To mark out your camp in a sea of dark green tents.
- Sunscreen: Slim chances you need it but not worth taking the risk.
- Torch: To avoid breaking your leg tripping over someone else’s guy rope at 3am.
- Toothpaste: You might pull... despite smelling like a dead sheep.
- Spare Pants: See above.
- Bin Bags: incredibly useful for rubbish, storing dirty clothes, fixing holes in your tent etc
- String: Just because Bear Grylls would.
Hope that helps and enjoy!